- Unlimited access to the Orchid Advisors Firearms Compliance University for 10 users for two years.
- Attendance at two Orchid Advisors online learning conferences per year; no attendance limit for company personnel.
- Subscription to Orchid Advisors client newsletter; all company personnel.
- $200 registration discount for up to two people for the Firearms Industry Compliance Conference presented by Orchid Advisors in May of each year.
- One annual export compliance training program (90 minutes) delivered via webinar; no attendance limit for company personnel.
|FFL / SOT Compliance
- Orchid Advisors’ proprietary ATF compliance policies and procedures. A full set of standard policies and procedures that covers essential policies and procedures for a manufacturer to stay in compliance with ATF regulations. (Customization not included.)
- Orchid Advisors’ proprietary FFL Maintenance Checklist.
- Orchid Advisors’ proprietary SOT Maintenance Checklist.
- Orchid Advisor’s proprietary A&D Tips & Tricks Sheet.
- Orchid Advisors’ publication, “Mastering Manufacturing Firearm Transactions”
- Orchid Advisors’ proprietary Export Compliance Manual. Manual includes policies covering key areas for firearm and component manufacturers under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR). (Customization not included.)
- 100 online “Denied Parties” searches annually, enabling manufacturers with limited to modest export sales to fulfill a critical component of their know-your-customer obligations with the same tools used by large multinational corporations.
- 8 hours access annually to Orchid Advisors’ industry and regulatory experts for as-needed advice and consultation.
- Publications may be substituted for an additional 8 hours of on-call advisory time.
- Annual two person, 4 day Orchid Advisors “Mock ATF Inspection.” The Orchid Advisors Mock ATF Inspection is like no other assessment of your readiness for an ATF inspection that is available to the industry today. Combining Orchid’s deep knowledge of ATF regulations with audit methodology and data analytics employed by the largest management consulting firms, the Orchid Advisors “Mock ATF Inspection” will identify weaknesses in your ATF policies, procedures, controls and compliance performance. Inspection includes 2 people on-site for 3 days and a ½ day each for round-trip travel and reporting; client pays for out of pocket travel expenses; must be scheduled at least one month in advance.
- Annual digital analysis of your company’s acquisition and disposition records (A&D Book). (Information must be provided in required format).
||10% Discount on Orchid Advisors consulting services delivered during two-year contract period.
||Client is required to sign two-year contract. Orchid’s standard terms apply.
||Option A: $17,499 per year (A $30,000 value)
Option B: 2nd year Mock Inspection may be included.