Tom has over 20 years of experience working for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). During his career, he had been involved in thousands of ATF inspections as both an investigator and ATF manager. These inspections covered all aspects of the firearms industry from sole proprietorships to multi-licensed manufacturers. As a result, he has developed a depth of knowledge regarding ATF policies and procedures, firearms compliance issues, and other regulatory matters.
- ATF – FFL firearm compliance inspections
- ATF regulatory and law enforcement liaison
- ATF certified instructor
- ATF Intelligence research
Firearms Regulatory Expertise
- Gun Control Act (GCA)
- National Firearms Act (NFA)
- Arms Export Control Act (ACA)
- Director, Industry Operation for the New York/New Jersey Field Divisions, ATF
- Firearms Programs Manager, ATF
- Area Supervisor, Philadelphia Field Division, ATF.
- Investigator, New York Field Division, ATF.
- Auditor, Internal Revenue Service
Notable Accomplishments and Roles
- Instructor, ATF Academy
- Firearms Hearing Officer
- Class Supervisor, ATF Academy