Orchid 10-Year Anniversary
Month-Long Celebration • Exciting Promotion • Protect Your FFL
Offer Ends October 31, 2022
$349 (30% OFF)
+ Project Child Safe Donation
Zero Tolerance Rapid Assessment
Protect your FFL from willful violations and revocation with a professional compliance assessment, led by FFL Law attorney and Orchid VP of Regulatory Services, Phillip Milks.
- Review of prior ATF Report of Violations
- Analysis of recent ATF Forms 4473
- Detailed course of action report
- Access to Flat Rate Attorney – Client Privilege
- 10% Donation to Project ChildSafe
“As the needs of our industry’s licensed members and the regulatory environment in which we all operate have changed, Orchid has strived to support and adapt to the times, providing leading retail and manufacturing technology, professional ATF and export services, and firearm-friendly payment processing. We look forward to continuing to serve FFLs and lead the industry for the next 10 years and beyond.”
— Jon Rydberg, Orchid CEO
Proud Partners in Firearm Safety
Orchid is proud to partner with Project ChildSafe, a program of the National Shooting Sports Foundation, as part of our 10-year anniversary celebration. Throughout September, 10% of all promotional sales with be donated to the continued promotion of firearm safety and education.
Learn more about Project ChildSafe at projectchildsafe.org.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Orchid 10-Year Anniversary promotions run Thursday, September 1, 2022, to Friday, September 30, 2022 at 11:59pm ET.
- Zero Tolerance Rapid Assessment includes:
- An audit of completeness for most recent 30 ATF Forms 4473, capped at two (2) hours of review, and an action report related to our observations.
- FFL is responsible for providing ATF Forms 4473s in a digital format (PDF or scanned paper forms)
- Audit is limited to the information presented to Orchid at the time of review. Orchid is not liable for inaccurate or misleading audit results if pertinent information is omitted or incorrect.