New and Used Firearm Pricing Tool
Accessible in FFLBizHub, Online, 24×7
The National Firearm Pricing Software Package Includes
New and Used Firearms, National and Regional Pricing, Generate Trends on the Fly
Plus: Our Free Bonus Software and a Free Legal Consultation
If You Sell Under 1,000 Guns Per Year, Then $20 / Month Includes Everything Below!
(Contact Us If You Exceed This Volume)
|Only $20 per Month|
|Understand New / Used Firearms Price Trends|
|Purchase Inventory Based Upon Your Local Market|
|Dynamically Generate Trends for the Last 12 – 24 Months|
Rifles – Pistols – Shotguns – Revolvers and More
Managing a retail firearms store comes with many challenges and opportunities. Identifying sources of inventory and stocking the right product at the right price is all part of running the business. Pricing your products too high can lead to lost sales and pricing them too low can impact your profits.
Example Reports (below):
So, how do you find the right price?
One of the key factors in price setting is understanding consumer sentiment, both locally in your market and across the country. Our pricing tool provides firearm dealers (retail or pawn) with access to prices by category and sub-category. We help answer questions such as:
- Were consumers willing to pay more or less for a rifle last month?
- What was the average retail price of a Bond Arms Century 2000 pistol?
We put this data into your hands, the retail firearms decision maker. Take control of your inventory, your sales, and your profits by subscribing to FFLBizHub’s software tools today.
Monthly Retail Insight Access and Reports Delivered to You – Each month our team updates the latest SKU, Category, and Subcategory prices across the United States. We have over 20,000 SKUs that permit firearm retailers to understand price trends and national pricing average by SKU. Subscribers will receive a monthly report, direct to their in-box with this information. Additionally, active subscribers will be able to logon and customize their search. Sort, search, and filter by fields such as:
- Condition – New or used firearms
- Category – Pistol, Revolver, Rifles, Suppressors and more.
- Subcategory – Such as Semi-Automatic classifications.
- Manufacturer – S&W, Ruger, Colt, Remington and many, many more.
- Model – Cowboy Defender, M&P22, Century 2000, and 20,000 others.
- SKU and Average Price
Our National Pricing Trends is part of a much larger data source. The team at Marketplace Insight maintains a vast repository of firearm Point of Sale data and analytic experts. Our products just begin with static reports and end with highly customized demographic, geographic and FFL specific detail that includes the following.
- Competitive Data – Market Share and Sales Trends by category, subcategory and overall. Model specific competitive trending and pricing.
- Performance Data – Historical and predictive pricing analysis. Sales and unit trends, offering breakdown and contribution, and year over year performance. Buyer and Seller location and performance.
- Geography-specific Market Data – Industry trends, patterns, and date performance.
- Buyer Demographics – Customer demographic data on 18mm Unique monthly users.
Learn More About Our ATF Compliance Tools & Training Software
100+ Online Compliance Videos, State Firearm Laws Software, Inventory Management and Barcode Software
(Go to ATF Compliance Tools & Training Software)