Orchid Advisors to Offer Free Training
on New Export Regulations at IWA
Do you want to learn more about the transition from ITAR-to-EAR under U.S. Export Control Reform (“ECR”) for the firearms and ammunition industry?
We welcome you to join Orchid Advisors at the IWA Outdoor Classic March 9th through the 11th in Nuremburg, Germany for a FREE introductory training session on ECR. This is a great opportunity for U.S. Exporters and Foreign Importers of U.S. products to receive valuable knowledge on how these changes will impact international commerce in our industry. Orchid Advisors will offer four free sessions during the show and will be held in the NASGW booth located in Hall 7 – # 126. Register now, as seating is limited!
Training Session Dates and Times
- March 9th, 10 am to 11 am
- March 10th, Noon to 1 pm
- March 10th, 3 pm to 4 pm
- March 11th, 10 am to 11 am
Visit the Orchid Advisors’ Export Control Reform webpage for more information.
Other Articles of Interest:
- How Do you Record an A&D Book Disposition?
- Anderson Manufacturing Selects Orchid Advisors’ Electronic Bound Book
- Firearm Friendly Merchant Processing Made Affordable with Gearfire Payments
- Best Practices in Firearm Destruction and Scrapping
- Top Three Criteria FFLs Use for Selecting ATF Compliant Bound Book Software
- How to Check the ATF Record Flow