Build My Firearm Export Compliance Program
ITAR compliance can be tricky. Training is important but not enough to prevent inadvertent ITAR violations. The U.S. State Department encourages all DDTC registrants to have a written export compliance program.
Orchid Advisors uses propriety standard operating procedures (SOPs) designed for the firearms and ammunition industry to create great export compliance programs for its clients. Key features include:
- We provide customized SOPs based on Orchid templates that impose controls on the leading areas for ITAR violations – licensing, technology control and international sales methodology.
- We show our clients how to implement export compliance procedures so Orchid SOPs become part of the fabric of your company’s daily life.
- Turnkey solutions available – we can build your export compliance program from scratch or help improve your existing program.
Orchid Advisors Managed Export Services
Leverage ITAR Regulations For Firearms Growth
The United States is the biggest market for firearms and ammunition but it’s not the only market. Numerous U.S. manufacturers, distributors and retailers of firearms, components and ammunition augment their domestic sales – and bottom line performance – by selling into the international market.
Orchid Advisors is your # 1 source for providing integrated compliance solutions to support every aspect of your exporting operations:
- We can build you a great export compliance program.
- We can prepare export licenses for you or review licenses that you prepare.
- Our professionals will show you solutions to facilitate international business, how to source parts and tools outside the U.S., and prepare agreements that allow you to manufacture offshore.
How Do We Engage Orchid?
It all starts with a simple email or a phone call. During our first no-cost discussion we will understand your timeline and business objectives and recommend next steps.
Our ITAR / EAR services pricing varies, however, we price our services for every budget and there is no set cost. We don’t believe in price gauging and would prefer to work with you, as your partner, than not. We understand that the firearms and ammunition industry has many different sized companies and we aspire to continue serving all of you. Don’t hesitate to ask us about pricing or mention your pricing thresholds.