ATF and Export compliance training is a critical part of every compliance program. Orchid Advisors provides on-site and remotely delivered compliance training that is configured for our clients’ businesses. We believe that training employees in their company’s compliance policies and procedures is as important as understanding the regulations and licensing procedures. We will:
- Provide training for senior management that tells them how to project the right “tone from the top” of the organization and where to devote compliance resources
- Train supervisors, managers and other salaried employees in the basics of export compliance so they understand where their responsibilities connect with the compliance program and how the company’s compliance procedures operate.
- Deliver a customized presentation that the company export compliance manager can use to train hourly employees in what they need to know about export regulations.
Training Topics Vary By Request, But General Can Include:
- An overview of the ATF or ITAR Regulations
- Export Licenses Including DSP-5, DSP-61, DSP-73, MLA, TAA and More
- FFL, SOT and Export Licensing Requirements
- ATF Forms Including Form 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6/6a, and 9
- ATF Inspection Activities
- ITAR Technical Data
- How to Monitor Your Compliance or Conduct Firearm Inventories
- And Much More