Breeanna brings more than 10 years’ experience as a firearms industry executive to Orchid Advisors, having held various sales and marketing roles at major U.S. firearms industry manufacturers, including Smith & Wesson, Sig Sauer, and most recently, Mossberg. She has an extensive background in firearms compliance, including import, export, and ATF regulations.
- Import and Export Firearms Regulations
- Federal and State Firearms Regulations
- Distribution and Retail Sales Management
- International Trade
Firearm Regulatory Expertise
- Gun Control Act (GCA)
- Arms Export Control Act (ACA)
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- National Firearms Act (NFA)
- Global anti-corruption regulations
- International Sales Manager, O.F Mossberg & Sons, Inc.
- Trade Show Coordinator, Sig Sauer, Inc.
- International Sales Administrator, Smith & Wesson Corp.
Notable Accomplishments and Roles:
- Reduced compliance issues during leadership of the Export and Import compliance program of the largest U.S. exporter through development of the company’s Export Compliance Manual, employee training, and accurate submittal of hundreds of export license applications for the entire organization and its subsidiaries.
- Coordinated over 80+ annual events for a leading firearms manufacturer
- Member of the NSSF Import/Export Committee