80+ Store Bi-Mart Selects Orchid Advisors eBound Book Software
Avon, CT – September 9, 2019 / Bi-Mart, an 80+ store retail chain and the northwest’s premier retailer for over 60 years, has selected to implement the Orchid Advisors eBound Book software. The Orchid application was selected amongst several other applications for its dedication to compliance, efficiency and industry-unique ownership by a compliance firm.
“We recognized the need for an application that will help us expand and enrich our customer experience,” said Donald Oldenburg, Divisional Merchandising Manager, Bi-Mart. “Our industry peers recommended the experts at Orchid Advisors who offer the shooting sports industry’s only compliance integrated software solutions for our business’s growth strategy.”
Jim Frazier, Bi-Mart’s VP of Merchandising adds, “Another advantage of implementing a system like Orchid’s is utilizing software and hardware technology to improve the overall customer experience. We want to provide a unique, positive, and memorable experience for all our customers each time they visit. The integrated compliance in the Orchid system, will drive efficiencies in our shooting sports business, enhancing our customers’ experience while saving time.”
The Orchid Advisors eBound Book is used by the largest retailers and manufacturers in the United States. It was designed by former ATF investigators, firearm industry attorneys and leading firearm compliance experts from across firearm manufacturing, retail, and distribution channels. Orchid’s technology is utilized by more than 40% of the top firearms manufacturers worldwide. Additionally, the Orchid eBound Book was recently included as a key software component to the Premium Retail Membership offered by the National Shooting Sports Foundation (“NSSF”).
Users of the Orchid eBound book have access to:
- A 2016-1 ATF compliant solution for retail and manufacturing.
- Integrated eBound Book, e4473 and Multiple Sales Form.
- Plug-and-play API integration with leading Point of Sales and ERP software.
- 24×7, cloud-based access to your regulated records.
- The only eBound Book solution that is owned and operated by a compliance firm.
“We are pleased to partner with Bi-Mart to provide its business with advanced reporting, firearms inventory management, and e4473 management tools,” said Alexis Tunell, Executive Director of Regulated Software for Orchid Advisors. “With compliance integrated throughout our eBound Book system and centralized data controls, our clients are able to gain peace of mind their compliance is managed from the top down while realizing true labor time savings from elimination of redundancies”
To learn more about the Orchid Advisors eBound Book visit https://orchidadvisors.com/fflbizhub/electronic-bound-book-atf-eforms/. To learn more about the NSSF Premium Retail Program or the Orchid Advisors eBound Book software benefit, visit https://orchidadvisors.com/nssf-premium-firearm-retail-atf-e4473/.
Other Articles of Interest:
- NSSF Retail and Range Member Benefit to Include Orchid Advisors eBound / e4473 Software and Other Services
- Top 5 Things Every FFL Needs to Know About ATF Inspections
- Orchid’s New Technology Integrates Inventory, eCommerce, Bound Book and Regulatory Applications
- Top 3 Criteria FFLs Use for Selecting ATF Compliant Bound Book Software
- Anderson Manufacturing Selects Orchid Advisors’ Electronic Bound Book