Orchid Advisors to Offer Free Training on New Export Regulations at IWA
The new rules transitioning firearms and ammunition from ITAR-to-EAR under U.S. Export Control Reform (“ECR”) go into effect March 9th. If you want to get educated on the new rules and how they will affect international commerce, then this session is for you.
We welcome you to join Orchid Advisors at the IWA Outdoor Classic March 6th through the 9th in Nuremburg, Germany for a FREE introductory training session on ECR. This is a great opportunity for U.S. Exporters and Foreign Importers of U.S. products to receive valuable knowledge on how these changes will impact international commerce in our industry. Orchid Advisors will offer four (4) free sessions during the show and will be held in the NASGW booth located in Hall 7 – Booth # 126. Seating is limited, register now! Use the following link: https://orchidadvisors.com/contact-us/
Training Session Dates and Times (each session is approx. 30-45 minutes)
- March 7th, 10 am
- March 8th, 1 pm
- March 8th, 3 pm
- March 9th, 10 am
For more information on ECR or how Orchid Advisors can help your company with the transition, please contact Jordan Young via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Articles of Interest:
- CEO’s Guide to Export Control Reform Now Available From Orchid Advisors
- How to Make International Sales Happen Faster Under Export Control Reform
- Firearm Friendly Merchant Processing Made Affordable with Gearfire Payments
- Best Practices in Firearm Destruction and Scrapping
- Top Three Criteria FFLs Use for Selecting ATF Compliant Bound Book Software
- How to Check the ATF Record Flow