Unlimited Legal Defense Fund: If after all the onsite training, phone support and online training, a regulatory may take action against your license, NSSF will provide a vetted law firm and money to defend your license. *Terms and Conditions apply.
Security Assessment: The ATF has reported a 100% increase in year over year FFL break-ins 2015 v. 2016. This assessment will evaluate your retail location(s) physical security program. $499 per additional location (Gold and Platinum Plans).
NSSF ATF Compliance Mock Inspection and On-site Training: This day-long training audit is conducted by former ATF Managers and Executives and is designed to assist you in getting into and staying in compliance. Areas covered include review of 4473 forms, A&D Books, inventory controls, multiple handgun forms, all NFA documents and all other federally mandated GCA forms. This long-standing program has helped hundreds of FFLs stay compliant and focus on growing their business and serving their customers.
On-Call Regulatory Compliance Support: As a Premium Retailer, your store is assigned a former Compliance Manager or Executive to provide ATF, Import, Export and NFA compliance support. Anytime you or your staff have a compliance question, your consultant is just a phone call away. This invaluable service can be utilized as needed with no additional fees. It’s like having your own compliance expert on staff.
Epicor FFL Compliance Manager™ Handle major aspects of ATF compliance, more quickly and easily—and be prepared for your next inspection. Grow your business with Epicor FFL Compliance Manager (designed by Orchid Advisors), a firearms acquisition and disposition (A&D) “bound book” software that simplifies compliance, reduces risk and enables you to:
- Quickly and easily complete A&D logging tasks using built-in guidance and user assistance
- Instantly create ATF-friendly reports for inspections and traces, with just one click
- Confidently stay compliant by performing self-audits
- Accurately reconcile inventory with ease—so nothing falls through the cracks
- Speed customers through with customer kiosk capability on any web-enabled device
Inside the State Firearms Portal
- Over 1,500 laws affecting the sale, manufacture, purchase, and possession of firearms, firearms components, explosives, ammunition, and more
- Easy access to the location of each law within each state’s statutes
- Search function by activity, firearm type, feature, or keyword
Business Process Optimization
Our experts work directly with owners, COOs and CIOs to establish the “controls” and programs necessary to increase productivity, improve financial accuracy and reduce costs that in turn transforms your company into a “culture of compliance” for ongoing year-after-year growth that substantially reduces your regulatory risk.
- Compliance process and systems evaluation
- Holistic transformation of process, systems, controls and data to optimize operations and compliance
- Policy and Procedure implementation
Online Firearms Compliance and Operations Training
Firearms Compliance University™, by Orchid Advisors, was specifically designed to inform, educate and train firearm industry professionals from the Type 01 Dealer Clerk to your Chief Compliance Officer and CEO. Grow and optimize your FFL today!
Packed with over 80 compliance modules, The Firearms Compliance University (FCU) is your online gateway to managing and growing your firearms business.
- Customized education and practice exams by department or functional role
- Over 80 extensive videos and targeted material for Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors and Dealers
- Companion print books in an easy-to-read style
- Take FCU anywhere through your mobile device
SHOT Show University: SHOT Show University is the premier educational event for firearms retailers and range owners. Held the day prior to the opening of SHOT Show, this day-long event contains multiple courses and keynote addresses designed to improve your operations and employees. Tracks traditionally cover ATF compliance, master retailer track, range operations and courses designed for new retail and range operators. It is the can’t miss educational event of the year.
VIP Pass to The Caliber Club: As a Premium Retailer, NSSF recognizes that you are an elite within the shooting sports industry and should be treated as such. Premium members receive a pass to the prestigious Caliber Club at SHOT Show where you can hold meetings, enjoy a drink or simply put your feet up and collect your thoughts. Passes are provided to only a select few VIPs within the industry and we consider our Premiums within these ranks.