Firearm Business & Technology Optimization (ERP, WMS, POS)
Simply put, we bridge the gap between Legal – Operations – Technology and cut cost, waste and regulatory risk from the manufacturing floor to the retail Point of Sale.
Business Process Optimization
Our experts work directly with your COO and CIO to establish the “controls” and programs necessary to increase productivity, improve financial accuracy and reduce costs that in turn transforms your company into a “culture of compliance” for ongoing year-after-year growth that substantially reduces your regulatory risk.
- Compliance process and systems evaluation
- Holistic transformation of process, systems, controls and data to optimize operations and compliance
- Policy and Procedure implementation
ERP, WMS, and POS Optimization
Orchid Advisors is management consulting firm focused on advancing technology in the Firearms Industry and the only mainstream ERP – WMS – POS partner to design ATF-specific compliance solutions. Our solution set includes the design, implementation or re-engineering of mainstream applications for optimized compliance that helps your company work more efficiently. We are experienced with Epicor, SAP, ORACLE, Microsoft AX and many other legacy systems. Focus process areas include:
- Master data management
- Firearm product development and engineering
- Sourcing, procurement, ATF variance management and ATF import form 6 / 6A automation
- Serialized receiving and inspection
- Serialized inventory management, warehouse management, cycle count administration and Serial Number Inventory audits
- Firearm roll, dot peen and laser marking (serialization and other markings per 478.92)
- Firearm manufacturing, outside processing (heat treat, firearm coating / anodize, polish), scrap management
- NFA manufacturing, registration, deregistration and comparison to the ATF’s NFRTR report
- Domestic and international order management, shipping, firearm exports, and customer service
- ATF Compliance Administration, dashboard reporting, serial number maintenance, variance and import capacity reporting, A&D queries and design per ATF Ruling 2013-5.
Companies in the firearms and aerospace & defense industries possess sensitive materials and products. We can help ensure your security program or physical storefront is strong enough to prevent a material loss that could have a negative impact on your business.
- Data standardization
- Serialized laser and scanner technology