|FFL / SOT Compliance
- Orchid Advisors’ proprietary ATF compliance policies and procedures. A full set of standard policies and procedures that covers essential policies and procedures for a manufacturer to stay in compliance with ATF regulations. (Customization not included.)
- Orchid Advisors’ proprietary FFL Maintenance Checklist.
- Orchid Advisors’ proprietary SOT Maintenance Checklist.
- Orchid Advisor’s proprietary A&D Tips & Tricks Sheet.
- Orchid Advisor’s publication, “Mastering Retail Firearm Transactions.”
- 2 hours access annually to Orchid Advisors’ industry and regulatory experts for as-needed advice and consultation.
- Publications may be substituted for an additional 4 hours of on-call advisory time.
- Annual 2.5 day, Orchid Advisors “Mock ATF Inspection.” The Orchid Advisors Mock ATF Inspection is like no other assessment of your readiness for an ATF inspection that is available to the industry today. Combining Orchid’s deep knowledge of ATF regulations with audit methodology and data analytics employed by the largest management consulting firms, the Orchid Advisors “Mock ATF Inspection” will identify weaknesses in your ATF policies, procedures, controls and compliance performance. Inspection includes 1 person on-site for 2 days and 1/2 day for round trip travel and reporting; client pays for out-of-pocket travel expenses; must be scheduled at least one month in advance.
- Annual digital analysis of your company’s acquisition and disposition records (A&D Book). (Information must be provided in required format).
||3-month introductory subscription to the NEW online ATF compliance service offered by Epicor Software Corporation and co-developed by Epicor and Orchid. Learn more here.
||10% Discount on Orchid Advisors consulting services delivered during two-year contract period.
||Client is required to sign two-year contract. Orchid’s standard terms apply.
||Option A: $9,999 per year (A $15,000 value)
Option B: 2nd year Mock Inspection may be excluded