Monthly Retail Insight Access and Reports Delivered to You
– Each month our team updates the FFL Insight page with the latest SKU, Category, and Subcategory prices across the United States. We have over 20,000 SKUs that permit firearm retailers to understand price trends and national pricing average by SKU.
Subscribers will receive a monthly report, direct to their in-box with this information. Additionally, active subscribers will be able to log on and customize their search. Sort, search, and filter by fields such as:
- Condition – New or used firearms
- Category – Pistol, Revolver, Rifles, Suppressors and more.
- Subcategory – Such as Semi-Automatic classifications.
- Manufacturer – S&W, Ruger, Colt, Remington and many, many more.
- Model – Cowboy Defender, M&P22, Century 2000, and 20,000 others.
- SKU and Average Price
We channel data from several sources that aggregates firearm traffic from both buyers and sellers. Over 18 million outdoor enthusiasts visit our sites and purchase firearms through their local firearm retailer and Point of Sale (POS) system. We aggregate that data from across the country and consolidate it monthly for you.
FFL Insight is part of a much larger data source. The team at Marketplace Insight maintains a vast repository of firearm Point of Sale data and analytic experts. Our products just begin with static reports and end with highly customized demographic, geographic and FFL specific detail that includes the following.
- Competitive Data – Market Share and Sales Trends by category, subcategory and overall. Model specific competitive trending and pricing.
- Performance Data – Historical and predictive pricing analysis. Sales and unit trends, offering breakdown and contribution, and year over year performance. Buyer and Seller location and performance.
- Geography-specific Market Data – Industry trends, patterns, and date performance.
- Buyer Demographics – Customer demographic data on 18mm Unique monthly users.