Nick Briere is a Management Consultant at Orchid Advisors. After graduating from Duke with a degree in English and Economics, Nick worked both as a Consultant in SAP’s Regulated Markets branch and as Director of Outreach for an Entrepreneurship Non-Profit before joining Orchid’s consulting team. Nick conducted the regulatory research necessary to create the Orchid Advisors Firearms Compliance Guide, serving as Senior Editor for all three volumes of the series. Nick lives and works out of Washington, DC.
- Federal Firearms Regulatory Statutes
- ATF Compliance Education Products
- FFL Launch and Protection Services
- Electronic A&D Design, Analysis, and Implementation
- ATF Process and Systems Evaluation
Firearm Regulatory Expertise
- Gun Control Act (GCA)
- National Firearms Act (NFA)
- ATF Rulings and Open Letters
- State Firearms Laws
- Director of Outreach, The STEMIE Coalition, Inc.
- Account Executive for Regulated Markets, SAP America
- Marketing Consultant, Mblast, Inc.
- Director of BlueNotes, Campus Enterprises LLC
Notable Accomplishments and Roles
- Researched, edited, and ghost-authored Orchid’s Firearms Compliance Guide series
- Managed and oversaw the creation of Orchid’s Firearms Compliance University (FCU)
- Oversaw fundraising efforts totaling $300,000 over six months for a first-year non-profit
- Built $900,000 pipeline in Public and Regulated markets sector during role at SAP