Jordan brings more than 16 years’ experience as a firearms industry executive to Orchid Advisors, having held management positions at major U.S. and international firearm manufacturers and importers, including Remington Arms Company, Para-Ordnance and Dasan U.S.A., among others. He has an extensive background in firearms and ammunition import and export permitting and licensing, international trade logistics and international business development and commercial activity. With a strong understanding of firearms manufacturing, assembly and import / export activity, Jordan has integrated regulatory solutions into daily business operations to help firearms companies operate more efficiently and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Firearms import and export regulations
- International firearms commercial trade
- Firearms and ammunition import/export compliance
- Federal firearms regulations
- Distribution & Warehouse Management
- Firearms Manufacturing & Operations Management
Firearms Regulatory Expertise:
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Arms Export Control Act (ACA)
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- Gun Control Act (GCA)
- National Firearms Act (NFA)
- Director of International Trade & Compliance, RWC Group, LLC and Command Arms Accessories, Inc. (CAA)
- General Manager, Dasan USA, Inc.
- Sr. Compliance Specialist, Remington Arms Company, LLC
- International Trade & Compliance Officer, Para-Ordnance, Inc. / Para-USA, Inc.
Notable Accomplishments and Roles
- Established 2D scalable barcoding on firearm frames and receivers, which eliminated manual serial number data entry errors, and reduced pack time
- Supervised and lead on-site regulatory compliance during Para USA acquisition
- Participated in setting-up compliance departments and manufacturing operations for several U.S. subsidiaries
- Applied for 1000+ DDTC export licenses over a 16-year period with an outstanding approval rating
- 1911, AR-15 and AK-47 Armorer