A former Chief Operating Officer with over 30 years of experience of deep business strategy and operations experience. Hired by public and provide owners to provide leadership and support of high-profile turnarounds, pre-IPOs or other planned exit strategies. Recognized within the Firearms Industry (and beyond) for providing award-winning, world-class Sales & Operations Management driving 1,000%+ increase in production and 35% cost reductions.
- Business Strategy and Growth
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Growth Financing
- World Class Operations and Turnaround Management
- Sales & Operations Planning ∘
- Category Management and SKU Optimization
- Inventory Optimization and Management
- Lean & Six Sigma Enterprise Development
- Visual Operations & 5s Techniques
- Manufacturing and Engineering Process Excellence
- ISO Quality Function Deployment
- Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Firearm Regulatory Expertise
- Gun Control Act (GCA)
- Arms Export Control Act (ACA)
- International Traffic in Arms (ITAR)
- OSHA and Environmental regulations
- COO – Century Arms, Burlington Vermont
- COO – Mission Arms Group, Whitefish, Montana
- COO – Intrepid Tactical and Intrepid Ammunition-Columbia Falls, Montana
- COO – Butler Arms USA, Salt Lake City, UT
- COO – Defiance Machine, Inc., Whitefish, MT
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer -The Drager Group, Inc.
Notable Accomplishments and Roles
- Winner of Grumman’s Allied Division Supplier of the year Award in world class competition.
- ·Facilitated fast track strategic plan and task force for a $500MM organization, comprised of 9 divisions from across the country.
- Production increased by 1,100% in 12 months (400 upm to 6,500); Decreased cost of production by nearly 35% per unit.
- Launched Intrepid’s RAS 12 product went concept to market to licensing in less than one year, was voted the #1 new shotgun by Guns.com and secured a 17 year licensing and manufacturing agreement with Remington.
- Highly talented at coordinating and expediting the design, launch, manufacturing and go-to-market of new mission-critical products.
- Implementing firearms industry ERP applications, shop floor / manufacturing execution systems and logistics support tools.